Turkey and Broccoli Stir Fry – This is just one of the many recipes taken from our monthly recipe packs. Each month we provide 12 delicious recipes that cater to all aspects of your nutrition, from pre workout snack ideas, to vegan friendly dessert options. All recipes come complete with a MyFitnessPal barcode so you can scan each recipe directly into the app.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
- 100g black rice noodles
- 200g turkey filet
- 500g broccoli
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 tbsp. soy or tamari sauce
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. grated ginger
- 2 tbsp. spring onion, chopped
- Handful coriander, to serve.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
- Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the packaging. Strain and rinse with cold water, then set aside.
- In a wok or deep pan heat the olive oil and fry the turkey for about 3-4 minutes. Add in the broccoli florets and fry for another 1-2 minutes. Next, pour half a cup of water and 3 tbsp. of soy sauce, then cook until all the water evaporates and the broccoli is tender (about 10 mins).
- In the meantime, mix together the remaining soy sauce, sesame oil, vinegar, grated ginger, and mix well.
- Once turkey and broccoli are ready, add in the earlier cooked noodles and heat it for a 2 – 3 minutes. Take off the heat, pour in the sauce and gently mix.
- Serve with chopped spring onions and coriander leaves.