If you’re like me and you have a bit of a sweet tooth but are also conscious of consuming enough protein then give this Protein Fusion Banana Chocolate Chip Ice Cream recipe a go.
- 3 bananas, sliced and frozen
- 500ml cups almond milk
- 4 scoops of Força Fuel Protein Fusion (I used chocolate)
- 100g dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Slice bananas and freeze them.
- Add frozen bananas and all other ingredients to a blender.
- Blend until smooth or leave slightly chunky for texture.
- Pour into a container and freeze. Should be ready to eat in a couple of hours (if you can wait that long).